Saturday 3 March 2012

Q&A: Am i gay or?

Question by house: Am i gay or?
Im questioning if im gay.
Im not attracted to other guys, i locate completly nasty the believed of doing something with yet another guy and i dont have fantasies with other guys.
But i have an interest in anal play, would like my gf to attempt on me prostate milking, i would even like to attempt anal toys or have a girl do me with a strap on, experiement with all this factors. But as long as its with a girl only. I would really do anything really, as extended as its with a girl.
Also, my gf doesnt like any of that and she only likes the typical sex, intercourse, dats it.


Finest answer:

Answer by RyanStilesFan
I don't think you are gay.



Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Am i gay or?

No comments:

Post a Comment