Monday 19 March 2012

What Lube should I use for first time Anal Sex?

Question by Senkia: What Lube must I use for 1st time Anal Sex?
My girlfriend and I are wanting to experiment with anal sex but I am a tiny concerned about hurting her. What is the finest type of lube to get (I want the answer to be Quite specific) and I need it to be 1 I can get at a wal-mart or something like that


Very best answer:

Answer by Peter & Paulo
A excellent quality water based lube like "Black Silk" should be okay lube properly and never believe you can lube also considerably - take it slow and effortless - withdraw and lube again till penetration is achieved - Appreciate P&P :-)



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What Lube should I use for first time Anal Sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment