Tuesday 13 March 2012

How do I have anal sex without pain?

Question by : How do I have anal sex with no pain?
My boyfriend is.. very well endowed and enjoys anal sex. Even so when ever we tried to do it, it hurt to significantly. How do I do it with out it hurting so badly we have tried employing lubricants, and performing even though I was inebriated and absolutely nothing appears to work. What ought to I do???


Best answer:

Answer by Shane C
Properly..

. Check with your GP to find out if you have a condition that is causing you pain there.

1. Make positive that you really want to do it - if you dont' then you are going to be tense down there and that won't aid.

2. Prepare appropriately - an enema kit or some thing will clean you up down there, there will be much less pain during penetration.

3. Get the large fella to go slowly - the sphincter will typically accept a penis, but if he permits it some time to accomodate you'll come across it simpler.

four. Some lubricants are obtainable with anaesthetic qualities - xylocaine and so on. as a last resort.

five. Attempt practicing with toys smaller sized than your boyfreind, work your way up to his dimensions slowly.

Great luck!



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I have anal sex without pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment