Saturday 3 March 2012

Q&A: a way to filter my artesian water well for my lawn/garden??

Question by Horsin Around: a way to filter my artesian water properly for my lawn/garden??
I live in a really dry location in eastern montana and have an artesian well as my only water source. issue is, in order to water my pasture, lawn and garden I have to get irrigation water from the river, ditch it, hold it somewhere, pump it into a hose myself, moss and all, which will plug it, then I unplug it, huge discomfort in the butt, and expensive. it really is the minerals or alkai (???) in the artesian water is what kills the grass/plants, to my information. (and it does, I killed my entire garden final year with the water, and a very good portion on the grass) I have never ever heard of any person filtering it or heating it or anything else to make it usable to the plants, has anybody tried? tips? thanks!


Greatest answer:

Answer by Bill C
Could you set up a slurry pump into a series of filters?



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: a way to filter my artesian water well for my lawn/garden??

No comments:

Post a Comment