Wednesday 7 March 2012

There's this boy that I like, but i don't know if he likes me?

Question by Mrs. Jacob Black♥: There's this boy that I like, but i don't know if he likes me?
There is this guy I really like... and it appears he likes me back.
Whenever we cross every single other in the hallway we smile and he smiles back. He laughs at my jokes and is always smiling and is always super sweet to me.<3[:
He always waits for me in the hallway & he's never weird or perverted around me, and he sometimes walks with me in the hallway.
and he never calls me fat. one time i asked him if what he said was a fat joke and he said 'what!no!'<3
My friend also knows him(they are neighbors) and she said he's a buttplug to other girls and just stares at themm... He never does that to me. Its always smiles and laughter...
Do you think he likes me?
And also, i asked him if my shoes matched my eyes and he looked at my shoes then my eyes and then i told him to stop checking me out and he started to laugh and smile...
Should I ask him out? if so.. what should i say?
Please help:D




Finest answer:

Answer by Nick
1) Uncover one thing intriguing to do (occasion) outside of school hours.
two) Let him locate out that you're going to go do this neat factor
3) (Do not INVITE HIM) See if he shows up

It seems like you two have the seeds of an intriguing connection, but don't have the expertise to get it going with out it being outward.

Life is largely about showing up. See if he has game.



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: There's this boy that I like, but i don't know if he likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment