Sunday 18 March 2012

Temazepam 120-150 MG too much for a first time user? Help with Oxycodone?

Question by Carl: Temazepam 120-150 MG too a lot for a first time user? Help with Oxycodone?
I've taken oxycodone off and on over the final handful of years, but I've by no means made a massive habit of it. In no way far more than a few days in a row every single couple of weeks or a few times a month. 30 MG at when provides me a good euphoric feeling and I genuinely get pleasure from undertaking just about Anything whilst taking the drug, talking to family members, just anything really. I have the feeling I could bump it up to 45 MG fairly straightforward, even though I would see this genuinely rocking me back pretty darn nice.

In any case final night I was very tentative with the Temezepam I acquired simply because I've by no means completed it prior to, so I ended up taking two 30 mg tablets at once and then an additional 4 30 MG tablets later on that night and felt rather nice and euphoric before bed. Nowadays is a new day and a new night and I just packed down 150 MG at once. about 40 minutes ago, I really feel pretty relaxed, nothing extreme appropriate now. Slightly sleepy, Not practically as euphoric as when I take the Oxies. Is this standard? It just does not make me feel very the identical way 30 MG of oxy makes me feel. Am I taking as well much? Is my dosage as well high? I tried plugging 6 mg of Hydromorphone (dilauded) earlier, (very first time I ever plugged something prior to, not a huge fan of it) I also took 8 MG orally, and that only genuinely ended up giving me a head ache.

I'm not down to IV any of these above mentioned and generally speaking those oxy's I get are above and beyond what I am searching for regarding a Euphoric high type state. I've carried out oxies off and on for about a year and a half now and have been lucky adequate never to crave them or something. Am I just screwed here? Are oxies actually just my drug of selection at this point? Lol. Also, I'd actually rather not plug anything if I can support it, and IV is WAY out of the question for me. Only other issue I can assume of would be to try and get a prescription for Ambien or xanax or some thing like that for occasional recreational use given that Oxy is pretty considerably out of the question thinking about 99.9% web sites that try and sell you like that stuff is just a scam. So what do you think? Am I not making use of adequate of the Temezepam? I will not be exceeding that 150 MG dose basically due to the fact from what I read it sounds like a LOT. From what I recognize as a beginner with a lower tolerance that dosage really should practically knock me on my butt. Let me clarify when once again that I do take them orally. In any case here guys.

I'm just searching for an over all opinion on what you all assume of this? Has oxy spoiled my recreational drug use? I would really like to get a hold of some, but like I mentioned just before they seem challenging to come by in my area and I don't know of any trust worthy web sites. Opinions please! And try not to bash me for asking these things, I know it's bad for me, and I know I should not be doing any of these factors, but what I am genuinely searching for here is some actual answers from folks knowledgeable with my circumstance.


Very best answer:

Answer by Shaun Thomas
I am not truly going to preach to you on this subject, but I would be quite careful when employing either of these kind of drugs for recreational purposes. They can be hugely addictive and cause a whole host of other issues for you. I was addicted to norco and soma for 6 years and it all began for the feeling it gave me, be extremely careful playing about with these kinds of drugs.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Temazepam 120-150 MG too much for a first time user? Help with Oxycodone?

No comments:

Post a Comment