Tuesday 6 March 2012

i got a question...am i still a virgin if i never had a male penis in me,just only a dildo? i'm into guysONLY!

Question by physician p: i got a question...am i nonetheless a virgin if i never had a male penis in me,just only a dildo? i'm into guysONLY!
ever considering that i've been born,i never ever had intercorse with the opposite sex. i've had probabilities but i was also involved with a girl who i went to high school with (me and her think of her as a guy---not a "girl"),lead to she soo looks like a guy (even though she by no means tried to alter--she was just born with the looks of it truly negative) and she's actually cute and handsome. so that's why i by no means had the likelihood to get into getting sex with a male. i've usually wantted to get down and freaky with a male, and share it as a unique issue. i do not wanna remain a "so-referred to as" lesbo forever. i've only been with 1 girl and a single girl only, no much more then that. even though i do not believe i would call myself a "lisbo".....she is (my girlfriend) and i so do LIKE guys! lol,so please aid me answer this for me....am i still a virgin? any individual-and i mean "Anybody" just answer with the greatest you can. thank you!


Greatest answer:

Answer by well_man_hung
lmao



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: i got a question...am i still a virgin if i never had a male penis in me,just only a dildo? i'm into guysONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment