Tuesday 20 March 2012

How do I learn to like anal sex again?

Question by : How do I understand to like anal sex again?
I used to like it, then for whatever purpose my husband and I stopped for a couple of months. Each time we attempt now, it hurts tremendously to the point exactly where I can not appreciate it, and I bleed ALOT. We've utilized lube and anal eaze and it doesnt help.


Finest answer:

Answer by Daniel Nichols
Is he entering in slowly? It's not like the vagina exactly where you can just go in and vigorously pound.

He's supposed to take about 30 seconds of slowly entering in and humping prior to he speeds up.

Attempt laying on your back with legs in the air, that causes the anal muscles to relax significantly less difficult.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: How do I learn to like anal sex again?

No comments:

Post a Comment