Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Dad found my sex toys! How will I ever face him again?

Question by : My Dad discovered my sex toys! How will I ever face him again?
Last night before I went to bed I decided to have some entertaining (a.k.a. masturbate) in the shower. After I was accomplished I was so tired that I forgot my buttplug and my vibrator in the shower and I went to bed. This morning my dad knocked on my door and woke me up. I was shocked to see the toys in his hand. He told me to remember to put them away when I was not utilizing them. All I could say was "Okay." Then he went off to operate. I am nevertheless in a state of shock. How will I face him at dinner and hang out with him once again? All I will believe about is that he discovered my sex toys. Does he feel negative of me now?


Greatest answer:

Answer by missthang
nicely you currently faced your dad, he did hand you back the sex toys. and go on as nothing occurred. let him bring it up



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: My Dad found my sex toys! How will I ever face him again?

No comments:

Post a Comment