Wednesday 7 March 2012

Should I throw away my wife's Bachloretter paty pictures?

Question by crzy_canuck: Really should I throw away my wife's Bachloretter paty photographs?
While filing away documentation up the attic. My wife handed to me her Bachlorette party pics (which I've observed before), and asked that I put them away in the attic with all her memorabilia. Her argument is that she does not want our youngsters seeing it (We have three). While I can realize her position and am very good with it. I think we really should get rid of them. My fear is that the photos are a little as well risque. Most of the photos, shows her with her girlfriends and relatives at her mom's residence with pictures of naked men, dildos. Some of the other pics show her getting a lap dance from a stripper. I don't uncover the images appropriate and feel that they must be thrown out. My wife desires to keep them. To please her and to be understanding, I've placed them in the attic. I'd like to hear each the male and female perspective. Thanks for the support.


Best answer:

Answer by Casey
Female perspective: What is the harm? Perhaps they are inappropriate, but they're memories. If you throw those photos out, you can not ever get them back. Yeah, she may possibly not get them out ever again to appear at them, but that is not the point. As long as the kids do not see them, there's no harm. :)



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Should I throw away my wife's Bachloretter paty pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment