Friday 16 March 2012

Gay Guys: How can I make anal sex less painful?

Question by : Gay Guys: How can I make anal sex much less painful?
So me and my buddy tried getting sex but he could only get it in like an inch or two just before I told him to quit. It hurt soo bad and we even utilized lube. We're preparing on attempting again with lubricated condoms and a lot more lube, trigger we only had a tiny this time. Besides lubricants is there any other tactics or even positions that are far more comfy?


Very best answer:

Answer by Matthew
Have you ever had anal sex prior to? If not, I would get him to finger you first, as this will loosen you up a bit.

I'm not sure if there are any other strategies or positions that are more comfy although.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Gay Guys: How can I make anal sex less painful?

No comments:

Post a Comment