Friday 9 March 2012

Is it possible to transfer Universities when so close to graduation?

Question by Ralphy Boy: Is it achievable to transfer Universities when so close to graduation?
I attended a single of those NOW meetings on my campus, mainly simply because I heard that the guest speaker was incredibly anti-male. In the course of her rant, when she was nearly frothing at the mouth, I got up and headed over to the back of the room, close to the exit. I then pulled out a large, floppy dildo and hurled it at her.

The floppy dildo jiggled as it spun in the air, ultimately slapping the speaker soundly across her forehead. She reeled back, clutching the podium to preserve from falling, as the dildo flopped down on the floor, coming to rest a few feet in front of the stage. For a moment, all eyes had been on the thrown object, but then absolutely everyone turned to see from whence it came. That was when I bolted out the door and left the creating.

Regardless of producing a hasty departure, I was identified and was visited by the campus police later. Now I get to go see the provost, who is threatening to have me expelled. A shame, because I was only 1 semester away from completing my nuclear engineering degree.


Finest answer:

Answer by bluestreaks35
yes but u may want to retake alot of classes



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is it possible to transfer Universities when so close to graduation?

No comments:

Post a Comment