Tuesday 13 March 2012

Good lubricant for anal sex/play?

Question by boston_sox: Very good lubricant for anal sex/play?
My girlfriend and I want to change the lube we use for anal play and are seeking for suggestions for a excellent brand. We've been utilizing Eros, but she does not like it due to the fact it is silicone based and quite tough to wash out when we're completed playing.

What lubes have you had success with? I am not a fan of KY for anal play, it dries out also quickly. No Anal Ease or other sensation dulling lubricants please, they are not really secure products. If some thing is hurting there, it signifies there's some thing wrong.
I know exactly where to look for lube, I am searching for brand ideas please :)


Greatest answer:

Answer by foogusnot
WD-40



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: Good lubricant for anal sex/play?

No comments:

Post a Comment