Tuesday 6 March 2012

what to do in bed with my boyfriend tonight?

Question by : what to do in bed with my boyfriend tonight?
So my boyfriend asked me to feel of a thing additional enjoyable and kinky to do in bed tonight...i am open to quite significantly anything but i truly can't believe of a lot since we currently do so a lot! pardon my detail but it will aid with answers, we have completed anal (and id rather not lol), we use handcuffs, toys..etc so what else can i do thats not lame to surprise him when he comes more than tonight?! it does not require to be extreme but id like it to be fun and new so any suggestions would be fantastic thank you!!
thanks for all the answers so far! a single of the texts he sent was "i want you to think of the dirtiest issue you want and then tell me what it is tonight and ill do it"

to put the scenario in context
we've completed 69 a lot..basically almost everything! so this is why i don't like when he asks me to come up with stuff like he's expecting it lol..i also do not know why its so tough for me to assume of one thing!


Very best answer:

Answer by Ellie John
Wear some thing that will warm him up like thongs then get him into bed and attempt somethin new like striping or one thing.



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: what to do in bed with my boyfriend tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment