Saturday 10 March 2012

How can I be more submissive to my girlfriend/Mistress?

Question by : How can I be far more submissive to my girlfriend/Mistress?
My girlfriend and I are in a dominant/submissive relationship. I address her as Mistress, and often request permission before I get food, stand up, sit down, or go to the bathroom...

She makes me wear a buttplug 24/7 when I am not utilizing the bathroom even in public below my clothes, we have role-reversal strapon sex and she puts me in skirts and dresses....

I suck her toes, kiss her feet, and I get her food, drinks, the telephone, whatever she wants.....

I just want to know much more methods i can be submissive? sexually, and in regular life... any tips?

and if your going to say one thing rude like develop a backbone or stop being a bitch, i realize what i am carrying out its what i want to do, we are into BDSM/Fetish play so do not worry about me. just looking for some suggestions on how i can be even more submissive to spice issues up... thanks


Greatest answer:

Answer by dontuwant2tiemeup
Lucky bum!!!!!!



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How can I be more submissive to my girlfriend/Mistress?

No comments:

Post a Comment