Sunday 11 March 2012

Why do I not orgasm with a man but get wet very often and even squirt?


Question by eclipse: Why do I not orgasm with a man but get wet very often and even squirt?
While I masterbate with a dildo I can tell that I get a full orgasm but with the three men I have slept with including my current boyfriend I never feel like I orgasm even if I get extremely wet very often and even "squirt." Although my current boyfriend loves it, he said that he was always able to tell that his previous girlfriends orgasmed because they got "tighter" while orgasming and he cant tell with me because i dont. Is there something abnormal with me? Am I looser than the average woman? I know this sounds silly but I feel self conscius about it.


Best answer:

Answer by Petarded
Why feel silly?

A looser pussy just means you can take a bigger c*ck. I think it is hot.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Why do I not orgasm with a man but get wet very often and even squirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment