Monday 12 March 2012

Q&A: I am 38 weeks pregnant today?

Question by durrr-ayyy-uhhh: I am 38 weeks pregnant right now?
i have been getting back pain for the past couple of days and then will get a sharp pain in my hip and butt, i have only had a slight cramping discomfort in my stomach twice right now but most of my discomfort is in my back and butt. I preserve acquiring a little pain in my vagina also i know that was tmi. I lost my mucous plug about a week and a half ago, and am now 3 cm dialated and 80% effaced. when i went to the dr. last week he told me to maintain an eye out for contractions and factors of that nature but i havent had any abdominal cramping truly just severe tightening of my stomach and back pain! If any individual has assistance i would greatly appreciate it. this is my initial child, and im freaking out particularly since i have to get to the hospital as soon as i can due to the fact i have to be hooked to penacillan but live 45 minutes away from the hospital


Best answer:

Answer by Rachelle
to me it sounds like u are having back labour i believe u should go to the hospital and get checked out excellent luck hop u see ur child very soon



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: I am 38 weeks pregnant today?

No comments:

Post a Comment