Friday 16 March 2012

Q&A: deep throat with a guy?

Question by : deep throat with a guy?
I like it..a lot. I just learned how to do it yesterday and I was asking yourself if any guys out there have had girls that like to do it to them also. I mean I couldn't wait to do it once again. I want to do it now! But he is resting..lol I want to acquire me a realistic dildo so that I can play with it so that I can get much better at it bc at the really finish the head will pop into a certain part of my throat and it makes him go crazy..but I can not hold it there extended. I hope I am not hurting myself but I adore this and I do not know why. I ended up squirting all more than the bed as well. I've by no means produced such a massive mess like that. The mattress is soaked. Undertaking laundry right now..tmi..but yea. I really like it! I can't cease thinking about it.


Best answer:

Answer by jake m
Wow!! LOL



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: deep throat with a guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment