Tuesday 6 March 2012

Should I Let My 14 Year Old Know What I Found In Her Closet?

Question by : Should I Let My 14 Year Old Know What I Discovered In Her Closet?
I was cleaning my daughters closet floor the other day and I identified a large dildo in a shoe box tucked under a ton of clothes!!! I know adults use these issues but i am far more concerned about the size of the dildo and NOT wanting her to injur herself with it. Must i say I know about it or just leave her alone about it? When I was her age i never ever had a single of those. I am scared.


Very best answer:

Answer by C
WTF! Tell the girl! Ask how she got her hands on that! No joke! She is to young.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Should I Let My 14 Year Old Know What I Found In Her Closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment