Monday 31 October 2011

What's the longest commercially available dildo I can buy?

Question by James Smithy: What's the longest commercially accessible dildo I can purchase?
I want some thing Huge. Bigger than a little child. It doesn't have to serve any practical purpose, it's as a gag, but I'm talking 30+ inches long. If it has the consistency of a dildo, all the greater. You know, that silicon gel really feel. The largest I've been able to discover is a 30 inch long black double sided dildo, but that's not big enough. Thanks.
EDIT: It needs to be a DILDO, not an inflatable mock-penis for parties and stuff. This wants to be some thing that some twisted human would want to stick into their orifices for whatever the reason. A dildo.


Ideal answer:

Answer by Dude
they have teh blow up ones, like 6 ft lengthy, produced of inflatable plastic



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: What's the longest commercially available dildo I can buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment