Thursday 20 October 2011

How do I find an erotic photographer?

Question by dimethrax: How do I locate an erotic photographer?
I am searching for a photographer to take erotic photos of my wife and I. Nude, of course, playboy style. Possibly even penthouse style if we're comfortable enough with it.

I've tried searching the web a bit, but just maintain coming across web sites that only show the function, and have no get in touch with info. It would be good to come across 1 somewhat near us. We do not live far from NYC or Philly.

I just have no concept where to begin the search.


Greatest answer:

Answer by fhotoace
Look for photographers in your area who have profiles on One Model Location and ModelMayhem



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How do I find an erotic photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment