Sunday 30 October 2011

Q&A: How do I get the rubbery latex smell off of my dildo?

Question by shadysbabygirl5: How do I get the rubbery latex smell off of my dildo?
I know this is a bit individual, but I have had a doubles sided dildo that I have washed oh so a lot of times I cant even count and the rubber smell is just horrid and sometimes it even offers an unpleasant feeling even though becoming used. Is there a item that works on this to get it off??
TRUST ME, ALREADY Utilised SOAP... THAT WAS BASICLY MY Very first INTENTIONS. ITS JUST Possibly SO Much LATEX IT WONT GO AWAY. Thought Possibly An individual OUT THERE May possibly HAVE Utilized A Particular CLEANER ON THEIRS Before. AND FOR U Intelligent ASSES.... PISS OFF


Greatest answer:

Answer by mtlanglo
Wash it with soap ")



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do I get the rubbery latex smell off of my dildo?

No comments:

Post a Comment