Saturday 22 October 2011

My wife got me into anal sex with toys, Now she wants to see me with a man. I dont want that?

Question by Honda Guy: My wife got me into anal sex with toys, Now she desires to see me with a man. I dont want that?
Me and My wife have been together for 1 year now 5 all together, 1 day she wanted to carry out anal sex on me and I let her, Significantly to my surprise I liked it A LOT! She loves to do this and I really like to get it, I have my toys and I'm happy with that, But now she desires me to be with a guy while she watches, This I have a issue with and she is not listing to me when I tell her I don't want a guy I want Her, But she insist that I do this, Getting a toy in me is 1 factor, I do not want any kind of anything with one more man. The issue is that im a puss when It comes to a firm NO, I hem and haw and Im afraid ill give in and then nicely fight about it, How do I say NO I dont want it She says it will maintain us closer but I see it pushing us apart, Am I wrong? What must I do?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Leila Eden
I'm sorry but your wife is quite wrong for insisting that you have sex with a guy. Perhaps she assumes that due to the fact you enjoyed anal sex that it ought to mean you would enjoy receiving it from a man and that you're just in denial. Or possibly this was her strategy all long. If it's the latter, that's extremely worrisome. Nicely, the former is worrisome as nicely. Liking anal sex or play with a female does not mean you will like it with a man or that you even desire it. No 1 must ever pressure you to do one thing you do not want to do. I feel you ought to tell her in no uncertain terms that you are not interested in men and only like to obtain anal sex from her. If she keeps insisting or pressuring you, I recommend looking for a couples' counselor. I wish you the ideal!



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: My wife got me into anal sex with toys, Now she wants to see me with a man. I dont want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment