Tuesday 4 October 2011

Q&A: I need help getting cheap airfare from Germany (Munich) to Nepal! It's for charity!!?

Question by BlaaahBidy: I need aid obtaining cheap airfare from Germany (Munich) to Nepal! It is for charity!!?
Me (12), 3 of my buddies (13,13,14), and 1 adult supervisor want airfare about May-ish (perferably May 13th-15th or 16th). Me and my buddies have raised 500 Euros for a school there (SHREE MANGAL DVIP SCHOOL). Then an an anyominus doner doubled our cash and we were thinking about utilizing the other 500 Euros to fly there and bring them a bunch of our old books, toys and so on. I know that is a really low cost range, but don't we get some sort of student discount?
Please support us!!! If you know a pilot could they maybe give us discounted tickets? It is for charity!


Ideal answer:

Answer by MadMan
Sorry but you will not get a ticket for a low cost cost. You say it is for charity. No, it is to get you guys there. A pilot can't help you.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: I need help getting cheap airfare from Germany (Munich) to Nepal! It's for charity!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment