Thursday 6 October 2011

Can I bring my adult toys with me to China?

Question by porquoi21: Can I bring my adult toys with me to China?
My fiance and I are going to be moving to China soon for ESL teaching jobs. We plan on getting there for at least 2 years, so we're attempting to figure out how it is going to function with sex toys. Can we bring our shoebox-sized collection of sex toys (dildos, cock rings, bondage gear, lubricants, and so on)? Or will it get confiscated? What about purchasing toys and points in China? Is it safe? Are there a number of sex toy shops there, or are they tough to come across? Can I trust the items they sell there?


Very best answer:

Answer by spicy Asian chick
yes, there are a number of sex toy shops in China, especially in bigger cities.
you can trust the top quality, even though the last 1 i bought in china is broken, but that is possibly i employed it too a lot...hehe...i put new battery in but nonetheless broken i do not know what's wrong.
they will not confiscate your toys, the customs men and women will only feel you are a standard human getting with requirements.
btw, i take pleasure in your collection, my kind of individuals!



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can I bring my adult toys with me to China?

No comments:

Post a Comment