Wednesday 5 October 2011

I want to know that in the erotic services category of craigslist, how they pending the telephone number?

Question by Sandra L: I want to know that in the erotic services category of craigslist, how they pending the telephone number?
I attempt to post erotic service ad in the craigslist washington DC, US. nonetheless, they ask for telephonepending, how to stay away from it? or how to continue posting in that area? anybody could aid with expertise? also, I wonder how a lot of occasions can one post in that location erotic during a day?


Very best answer:

Answer by wayfaroutthere
Spell your telephone number rather of writing the numbers.

Are you the cutest cop with an ad?



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: I want to know that in the erotic services category of craigslist, how they pending the telephone number?

No comments:

Post a Comment