Monday 3 October 2011

I'm a male and unlike many I don't find anal play pleasurable, is there something wrong with my physiology?

Question by Spanische Freiwilliger: I'm a male and in contrast to numerous I don't locate anal play pleasurable, is there one thing wrong with my physiology?
I presently own a butt plug vibrator, I purchased it simply because I read that anal stimulation was truly pleasurable in men, but I come across no pleasure, just a feeling of discomfort. I'm wondering if I'm not feeling some thing which I'm supposed to feel or is it that is just that anal play is not for me? I'm a straight young adult.


Very best answer:

Answer by Peter & Paulo
You need to locate a fit young man to penetrate you - nothing much better than the actual thing P&P :-)



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: I'm a male and unlike many I don't find anal play pleasurable, is there something wrong with my physiology?

No comments:

Post a Comment