Sunday 30 October 2011

IS DIARRHEA A SIGN OF LABOR?

Question by brendachanssen: IS DIARRHEA A SIGN OF LABOR?
I am 37 weeks five days along and as of last week I am 1 cm dilated (could be more now), 50% effaced, and I have lost my mucous plug and have had my bloody show. For a couple of days now I have been having powerful braxton hicks contractions and i get enormous pains in my back, my right butt cheek and my leg. And all day right now I have been having to go quantity 2.. it is truly painful and i get strong back pains and contractions although doing so...? does anyone know if i could possibly be nearing labor?


Greatest answer:

Answer by bjoy
Yes, I would give the physician a call, your powerful back pains could be due to "back labor". If you have picked up a virus that is doing this then you nonetheless want to see your doctor.

Great Luck and congrats on the new little 1.

Edit - just so you know the five minute rule is not often a good one - if I had waited till my contractions had been five minutes apart I would have had the baby in the couch simply because they went from five min to two min in three contractions and I had my babies with in 20 minutes of my water breaking.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: IS DIARRHEA A SIGN OF LABOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment