Tuesday 4 October 2011

I am looking at getting a toy for anal pleasure and have no idea where to start. Can a experienced person help?

Question by Tracy Tittles: I am searching at acquiring a toy for anal pleasure and have no notion where to begin. Can a skilled person help?
I have utilized some toys for a although now but never ever for anal pleasure. Was questioning if I could use a regular dildo or really should I use some thing various. I mainly want one thing I can suction to the shower wall or bath tub.
Whilst I have googled this topic seems there are too many hits to sort by means of.


Best answer:

Answer by James
Hi, 1st i would attempt looking around the internet and searching at blogs with sex toy critiques . you can search on Google blogs for sex toy critiques and a lot of outcomes come up ... i would attempt the weblog reviews initial :) hope this helps ...



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: I am looking at getting a toy for anal pleasure and have no idea where to start. Can a experienced person help?

No comments:

Post a Comment