Monday 24 October 2011

Q&A: My sister start this big fight? Wasn't she dumb for this?

Question by l: My sister start off this massive fight? Wasn't she dumb for this?
I was watching the NBA with my huge brother and then our sister comes in and tell us to get off our lazy *** and help her clean. My sister was complaining about the rooms being filthy and me and my brother told her after we are done watching Tv we will clean up. Then she was screaming and saying telling us no, get the hell up and clean up, I mean she talking all crazy at us and i'm 16 and my brother older than her, he is 20 and my sister is only 17 and she talking to us like we her youngsters. So we just ignored her and then she unplugged the cable box and takes a lengthy time to come but I did not care because the game was kinda boring anyways but my brother went crazy and we was like "you far better plug this box back up." and she said "hell no, i'm sick of you two sitting on your lazy butt.." So they had been arguing and I just left since I did not have time for all this. My sister usually talking to us all crazy and thinking she our mom or some thing and if we do what she says she gets really angry and begin saying crazy stuff. Wasn't she stupid for this fight?


Very best answer:

Answer by Bill
i feel u man or ladies i love being lazy
f-u-c-k your sis



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: My sister start this big fight? Wasn't she dumb for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment