Thursday 20 October 2011

Q&A: good toys to get gf into bondage?

Question by milkyway: good toys to get gf into bondage?
i can tell my gf is into bondage, since we've played around with issues like handcuffs and blindfolds and tying her up...but i feel like she is hesitant to tell me she wants more (i can see she does).
I'd like to obtain some bondage stuff that goes a little further than handcuffs, but doesn't go too far into bondage. I want to gently get her to admit it (not by setting up a dungeon in my basement and freaking her out).
Any suggestions for goods that are between handcuffs and actually hardcore stuff?
thank you


Best answer:

Answer by Paul
I have supplied a website that gives every thing from novice to hardcore BD-SM equipment. I believe you can come across items that will meet your specifications that are not quite expensive. Possibly an under the bed restraint program with cuffs? Maybe a collar, blindfold, and some lengths of soft rope? Possibly all the above?

Excellent luck in your adventures.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: good toys to get gf into bondage?

No comments:

Post a Comment