Thursday 20 October 2011

I've lost my mucus plug TWICE?

Question by Brianna Spieldenner: I've lost my mucus plug TWICE?
So, im 30 weeks pregnant today! (Virtually THERE(:) and i have been PARANOID about premature labor. I just have a feeling, ya know? :/ anyways.. i lost my mucus plug at 27 weeks. I got put on bed rest & the doc said it would reginerate in a week or so, as long as my amniotic sac didnt break, it didnt!! This mornin, i lost it again.. baby girl is breached, but her butt is super low.. she absolutely "dropped" already.. my physician isnt worried about the entire premature labor.. but i am. Large time..


Greatest answer:

Answer by patricia
Whats the question , if your doctor is not worried you shouldn't be



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I've lost my mucus plug TWICE?

No comments:

Post a Comment