Friday 28 October 2011

Can I use a silicone based lubricant if I have a Mirena IUD?

Question by sdayle: Can I use a silicone based lubricant if I have a Mirena IUD?
I'll undoubtedly ask my gynocologist subsequent time I visit her, but in the mean time I wanted to know if silicone lubricants are safe to use with a Mirena IUD in place? I think some silicone sex toys will turn into degraded with get in touch with to silicone lube, so I do not want the very same thing to occur to my IUD.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Sandra Kelly
If I were you I would stick to a water based lube till I was able to ask my OBGYN. However there is a possibility the Dr. will not know for certain. Because sex is a taboo subject with most men and women in America you could never know for confident. The link below may possibly support as properly. They are pretty excellent when it comes to sexual well being information.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Can I use a silicone based lubricant if I have a Mirena IUD?

No comments:

Post a Comment