Friday 7 October 2011

Genital (Anal) warts without sex?

Question by Dank: Genital (Anal) warts with no sex?
Okay so I'm going to be perfectly honest about this and I would like some informative answers. This is not a trolling attempt.

I'm a male, and about a month ago I order a fairly big sex toy to try out for the enjoyable of it. Along with this toy, I ordered a cream brand of hair removal (which I figured would not only support, but would also be fun to attempt).

Soon after receiving both in the mail, I used the hair removal in locations the directions stated not to (genital/anal area), and then proceeded to have my fun with the toy itself.

Soon after about a week, I noticed my rear was a small sore and stinging. It didn't feel natural, so I took a appear with a mirror and noticed what appeared to be sets of blisters around the edge of my anus.

When I did much more analysis, I concluded they were genital warts, nonetheless the cause of genital warts is virtually often sexual get in touch with (which I've had NONE of).

Is there any way that hair removal goods or toys can cause these kinds of issues?
The toy was new from a respected on the web dealer, so it shouldn't have been employed before =/

The brand of hair removal cream was Epil Quit, by the way.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Steph
yeah, if the toys have been used ahead of..

and you ordered it on the web?


i woudn't do that from now on. go to a nearby adult shop so you know they haven't been utilised ahead of.

you don't know what that person who sold it to you could've done with it.

idk..



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Genital (Anal) warts without sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment