Friday 21 October 2011

Q&A: is there something wrong with us....?

Question by steveng: is there some thing wrong with us....?
Properly here is the deal..... we have been together for two years on October 3rd 2010 we have been engaged for almost a year.... we used to have sex about 6 occasions a week if not much more... we do have a new born she will be 4 months on Friday and in the past year our sex life/emotional life has taken a very deep plunge..... Im lucky if I get it 3 occasions a week.... and that is only if I clean the house or do one thing extreme just to get some affection.... I know that I have a higher sex drive then most men but it appears that the problem is with me even when she gets drunk and flirt with everybody I still don't get any affection I have felt this way about a year now and have attempted talking with her many times and she tells me she just isn't horny and her sex drive will come back.... but I'm not going to wait 18 years for our baby gets old sufficient to move out...... and we utilized to have genuinely kinky sex.... like rough long 1 hour lengthy sex, some toys, anal, kissing and teasing..... now it appears that she do not want all that anymore apparently I take too long and she do not like foreplay as a lot as I expected..... she employed to really like to be touched by me for hours and day-to-day now she could go a week without any sort of affectionate and intimate relationship..... she claims to want a physical relationship as a lot as an emotional but she isn't showing it quite properly..... I have tried sweetness cleaning the house so she do not have too I have tried just telling her how I feel and even confessing my feelings and she always apologize and its fixed for like a week then its appropriate back to the way.... sHE says she still finds me sexy and a that but why don't I believe her? she utilized to have like five buddies with advantages when I 1st met her she told me to not get attached as i was not the only and I did not get attached untill she began showing feelings back then it was like adore and i wouldn't have changed anything about it it was best..... I'm a fairly hairy guy and I shave on a normal basis everything chest stomach and the other locations she says that she likes it when I shave but i dont feel like that.......sorry about all the errors but this is done on my telephone as she will know i posted something if i do this on my computer


Greatest answer:

Answer by Jessica Marriott
Just chill! Haha! Adore you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9I_Keh3yWA



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: is there something wrong with us....?

No comments:

Post a Comment