Tuesday 25 October 2011

Straight guy wants to buy an anal toy?

Question by John Hogoto: Straight guy wants to purchase an anal toy?
I'm a extremely liberal guy. Y'know pro-gaymarriages. I'm also fully straight. The believed of men do not turn me on in the slightest bit. It kinda repulses me.

I want to acquire an anal toy on-line. I've stuck issues up in that region just before, but now I want to purchase one thing particularly made for it.

The ones I want are green, but they are in the shape of a man's penis. Would this be weird if I purchase it?
What if I have a girlfriend 1 day and she finds the stuff? What do I say?

The factor that concerns me most is the shape of the toy. It's in my spending budget and huge sufficient, but would it be weird cause of the shape?


Best answer:

Answer by Antifascist Antiracist Stalin
you want to stick something up your anus?

I believe you could be gay.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Straight guy wants to buy an anal toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment