Friday 28 October 2011

i,m sick of being pregnant i lost the mucus plug last SATURDAY help?

Question by I AM A PROUD TRUCKER WIFE&MOMA: i,m sick of being pregnant i lost the mucus plug last SATURDAY assist?
ok i,m so sick of being pregnant lol.
My Dr is going to induce next Thursday if i don't have my lil man subsequent Thursday since of his size i,m 4'7 and they do not want him to be to large he is about 6lbs now....

So as for my question i lost it last Saturday and have nonetheless been loosing a lot of yellow mucus and when i got checked last Thursday she said i was 1 1/2 centimeters dilated and soft and baby was -2 but she didn't say something about the "plug" So becoming as a full moon is tonight wish me luck everyone ion my Loved ones swears by this my grandma is very,quite old fashioned if you know what i mean so wish me luck.

and yesterday i was off my butt all day we went garage selling lol so i was in and out of the auto all day and walked and such and not my hips feel like there going to break off,i have to "ROLL" out of bed and it really sucks so please wish me luck
and no i do not want to be induced since i was with my very first and by god i had back labor with him and becoming induced made it worse the (damn contractions) that is so that's why i,m asking you to wish me luck!
to the first answer do not be an asshole i am married and have my life together go suck a rotten egg


Very best answer:

Answer by Silky Jones
Properly think about that te subsequent time around.


Good luck



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: i,m sick of being pregnant i lost the mucus plug last SATURDAY help?

No comments:

Post a Comment