Thursday 20 October 2011

what is wrong with me?

Question by steveng: what is wrong with me?
Nicely here is the deal..... we have been together for two years on October 3rd 2010 we have been engaged for almost a year.... we utilized to have sex about 6 occasions a week if not a lot more... we do have a new born she will be four months on Friday and in the past year our sex life/emotional life has taken a extremely deep plunge..... Im lucky if I get it three occasions a week.... and that is only if I clean the residence or do something extreme just to get some affection.... I know that I have a greater sex drive then most males but it seems that the problem is with me even when she gets drunk and flirt with everyone I still do not get any affection I have felt this way about a year now and have attempted talking with her many times and she tells me she just is not horny and her sex drive will come back.... but I'm not going to wait 18 years for our baby gets old enough to move out...... and we used to have truly kinky sex.... like rough lengthy 1 hour long sex, some toys, anal, kissing and teasing..... now it seems that she don't want all that anymore apparently I take too long and she do not like foreplay as significantly as I expected..... she employed to enjoy to be touched by me for hours and everyday now she could go a week with no any sort of affectionate and intimate relationship..... she claims to want a physical relationship as a lot as an emotional but she is not showing it quite properly..... I have tried sweetness cleaning the residence so she don't have too I have tried just telling her how I really feel and even confessing my feelings and she always apologize and its fixed for like a week then its proper back to the way.... sHE says she nonetheless finds me sexy and a that but why don't I believe her? she employed to have like 5 friends with positive aspects when I initial met her she told me to not get attached as i was not the only and I did not get attached untill she started showing feelings back then it was like love and i wouldn't have changed anything about it it was ideal..... I'm a fairly hairy guy and I shave on a regular basis everything chest stomach and the other locations she says that she likes it when I shave but i dont feel like that.......sorry about all the errors but this is carried out on my phone as she will know i posted some thing if i do this on my laptop or computer


Ideal answer:

Answer by Abcdef Ghijklm
perhaps she's self concious of her body soon after having a baby? i know women do feel that way soon after having a baby. and shes worried that possibly your not going to like her body so considerably anymore and be disgusted with her. just maintain telling her that shes beautiful and you adore her just the way she is etc, just make positive you compliment her. and also sit her down and clarify how you really feel about this and if she wants this marriage to perform you guys are going to have to sort this out. very good luck :)

EDIT:
by the way, i dont believe its anything wrong with you, theres one thing wrong with her, shes upset/angry/confused about something. perhaps she may possibly have a small bit of depression following getting the baby? possibly speak to youur doctor about this?



What do you think? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: what is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment