Thursday 6 October 2011

Could one of our bedroom toys have caused my boyfriend to get an anal fissure?

Question by Deathray Vixen: Could one of our bedroom toys have caused my boyfriend to get an anal fissure?
About two weeks ago I got a little excited and thrust quite difficult. My boyfriend was in discomfort and there has been bloody stool. We looked up things on-line, and it seems like he has an anal fissure. How serious is this? He desires me to go with him to the doctor and explain how it happened. He's worried the physician is going to feel he's gay if he goes alone.


Ideal answer:

Answer by Hanzo Minh
WHAT THE...ya'll tryin to remake "two kids in the sandbox" or what? Tell your bf he aint down to go alone and say he accidentally sat on a flagpole.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Could one of our bedroom toys have caused my boyfriend to get an anal fissure?

No comments:

Post a Comment