Thursday 20 October 2011

Any good ways to get sex toys? Should I even get any?

Question by Anna: Any great techniques to get sex toys? Really should I even get any?
I'm 14 and I want to experiment with sex toys. The factor is is that I live in a truly modest town with zero sex toy shops. I do not really have any older friends that could get me any. My mom would say no and that would be awkward. I have a school personal computer where they can see anything & everything that you have been on. So I cannot use online sources. Technically I shouldn't be writing this lol but whatever. Anyways what should I do?


Best answer:

Answer by Erin
Properly, I'd say given that there's fairly considerably no way to get them then, do not get them at all.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Any good ways to get sex toys? Should I even get any?

No comments:

Post a Comment