Tuesday 18 October 2011

What do you think about a man buying his girlfrend 2 dildos for her birthday?

Question by T R: What do you believe about a man purchasing his girlfrend two dildos for her birthday?
It was my birthday and to my surprise following a gorgeous dinner and jazz band, I was insulted with not 1 but two plasic penises to pleasure myself? WHAT Type OF GIFT IS THIS I thought?! This is not a toy that I am used to playing with so I was extremely displeased. Please Answer I need to have opinions.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Anne
It depends on the context the gift was given in.
A) Here's two dildos, leave me alone.
OR
B) Baby, I want to do some thing new and exciting in the bedroom with you, so I purchased something for us to attempt together!!

If the answer was A, you'll want to discover a new partner.
If the answer is B, Have Fun!!



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What do you think about a man buying his girlfrend 2 dildos for her birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment