Tuesday 18 October 2011

Can I sue a sex toy shop for what happened to me there? Do I have a claim?

Question by meatsicklesNstinky: Can I sue a sex toy shop for what occurred to me there? Do I have a claim?
I went to a sex toy shop the other day not far away from my trailer park and I looked through the numerous toys they had and decided to shop lift a dildo simply because I couldnt afford to pay for one. I grabbed a dildo and took it out of the box and when nobody was looking i put it inside my noony. After I got back to my trailer I went to take it out and now I cant locate it. I dont even really feel it in my noony anymore.

CanI sue the shop for selling a weird product that disappears soon after you use it for the 1st time? Do I have a case? Is it best to sue for a few hundred toys or money? Can I use the funds to start off a charity for people like me that have a hard life?

PS: Really should I just stop looking for it? Where could it be?


Greatest answer:


Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can I sue a sex toy shop for what happened to me there? Do I have a claim?

No comments:

Post a Comment