Wednesday 5 October 2011

'97 Cadillac Deville... major pain in the butt!?

Question by Chamu: '97 Cadillac Deville... main pain in the butt!?
Ok, so I took it in to get an oil alter not to extended ago, but its already giving me a warning that it needs 1 again... could this mean that the mechanics did some thing wrong?

it also wants new spark plugs... I've replaced spark plugs in a various automobile of mine, but does anybody know how effortless it would be to do this with the Lac? if not, how significantly would it expense to have a mechanic do it and would it support if I provided to spark plugs myself?

Any answers to any of these questions would be a big aid!


Best answer:

Answer by piefkeholz
Go Honda.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: '97 Cadillac Deville... major pain in the butt!?

No comments:

Post a Comment