Wednesday 10 August 2011

when will this happen? Please no rude answers. FTM here!?


Question by Proud mama to a little girl<3: when will this happen? Please no rude answers. FTM here!?
Im 37 weeks and 2 days and all day today i have felt sick to my stomach, i have cramping, my tail bone hurts, sometimes i have pressure in my crotch and my butt. Im 80% effaced and -1 station as of 35 weeks. the past weeks i have had frequent random bm. My hips hurt all day long and all night long keeping me awake,and it hurts to walk. I have constant pressure in my pelvis. I lost my plug at 34 weeks. and lost the rest at 36 weeks.When will labor happen for me?


Best answer:


What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: when will this happen? Please no rude answers. FTM here!?

No comments:

Post a Comment