Wednesday 31 August 2011

I need help learning to squirt. Can you teach me?

Question by Tylah Dash: I need to have support learning to squirt. Can you teach me?
Hi,
I am a 14 year old girl and want to understand how to squirt. I do not have any fancy dildos, only household objects (I do have a pot of lube tho). If any of you girls out there can give me some ideas- I actually do not know where to start off with this one! If it makes any difference, I masturbate frequently and can take it really challenging- although I have never tried annal.

Thanks guys


Best answer:

Answer by Kohl Finley
Initial of all you have to be ready with a towel or something to wipe it up and secondly you have to relax entirely.
Also prop your butt up just a tad producing your G-spot simpler to reach ( you can use a pillow or towel). Make yourself really wet by thinking of some thing erotic and rub yourself. Following your a lot wet insert two fingers your ring finger and the finger next to your pinkie even though moving in and out. Right after a while you really should start to feel great in the course of this curl your two fingers into a C and instead of moving in and out go up and down truly quickly and tough from the top to the bottom of your vagina (about an inch or two in). Do this till you feel like you have to pee *this is not pee it is "squirt"* let this go let your self squirt and it will go everywhere garenteed. :) have fun and any girl can do it ANY girl. You can do it anywhere from 1 to 10 times in 1 sitting but remeber to drink fluids.



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: I need help learning to squirt. Can you teach me?

No comments:

Post a Comment