Sunday 14 August 2011

Q&A: Where can I find rubber anal balls?

Question by miss_underrated: Where can I uncover rubber anal balls?
So I've been searching all over the net to uncover what I thought was a frequent sex toy... rubber anal balls. This toy usually comes in four diverse sizes and are produced of black latex rubber. I have been effective in locating distinct shops on-line that do have them, but they are all located overseas. I just wanted to know if any person knows where I can find this product on the internet that is located or atleast ships to the USA and that are not over $ 100 (yes the ones that I discovered that had been sold in the USA had been $ 100+... ridiculous). If any person could help I significantly appreciate it.
I want anal balls produced out of latex rubber that are uniform in size and and are all in one piece. I've checked out all the well-known web sites.
This is what I'm seeking for... except I am having trouble obtaining this product from a USA based store:
http://www.blackbody.com/bbonline/en-us/dept_23.html


Very best answer:

Answer by Andre W
you need to be able to find them at a sex shop
or attempt adam & eve .com



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Where can I find rubber anal balls?

No comments:

Post a Comment