Saturday 20 August 2011

My red eared slider has shell chunks coming out from his butt. Is he alright?

Question by turtlelover: My red eared slider has shell chunks coming out from his butt. Is he alright?
I tried pulling some out however there is nonetheless some in him. It looks like parts of his shell but it is black. It seems like he's been consuming the shell pieces that have fallen off of him, but it is plugging him up. I also pulled out two tiny pieces of gravel. His anus is extremely big still. What really should I do?


Greatest answer:

Answer by 4thtennenbaum
I have no notion what a red eared slider is, but after reading about chunks coming out his butt and it having a large anus, I don't feel I'll ever get 1, even if I really should discover out what it is.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: My red eared slider has shell chunks coming out from his butt. Is he alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment