Tuesday 30 August 2011

How can I get my partners to stop using dildos?

Question by sally: How can I get my partners to quit employing dildos?
i noticed that most of my partners prefer dildos. If Im gay then I dont like penis.. I dont get it. Plus a womens orgasm comes from the outside of her vagina not the inside.


Finest answer:

Answer by Scott
Very first off, women can totally have internal orgasms. I'm positive you have heard of the G-Spot, appropriate? Ladies can have anal orgasms as well. Orgasms can occur from any sort of stimulation, not just clitoral.

That becoming the case, there are plenty of tools that a woman can use to accomplish an internal orgasm. Yes, many of these are phallic in nature (penis-shaped dildos), but they are not all that way.

You are a lesbian so you don't like men. That's fine. You do not like penis either. That is also fine. There are some feminist lesbians who will reject anything related to men and consist of the quite concept of utilizing any sort of tool that resembles a penis in any way. That's great, although I'd say a little misguided.

And even if that is how you really feel, that does not mean your partners feel the exact same way. They do not have to like men or penises to want to explore and get pleasure from their sexuality. Maybe they get more pleasure out of an internal orgasm and that's why they appreciate making use of a dildo. Perhaps they like the feel of becoming f*cked even if they do not want to be with a man. Maybe they were with men ahead of they became girls and they just do not know any other way. Whatever the reason, you cannot assume that just simply because you do not like some thing or feel it's wrong, that they need to or do feel the very same way.

Take some time to discuss it with them. Let them know how you feel and ask them how they feel. Personally, I'm of the opinion that everyone should take time to explore their own sexuality and uncover out what they like and dislike before saying that some thing is wrong. To put down the notion of utilizing a dildo due to the fact it resembles a penis without having even attempting it is, to me, about a closeminded as a straight man who refuses to explore facets of his own sexuality out of fear of becoming considered gay.

Take some time to feel about it, talk about it with your partners, and possibly try points out ahead of you condemn them. It's your body and your sexuality. Have fun. Discover!



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: How can I get my partners to stop using dildos?

No comments:

Post a Comment