Wednesday 17 August 2011

how do i remove my gfs vibrator from my anal cavity, its stuck?

Question by =]: how do i get rid of my gfs vibrator from my anal cavity, its stuck?
just before she comes home its a lengthy story, support


Very best answer:

Answer by Nunya
Ok, not sure about this one. A few questions 1st. How massive and what shape? My guess here is for a vibrator to "get lost", it was probably 2-5" lengthy. if it basically in the anal cavity then add some lube to your anal ring and feel around with your finger try to line it up and push. If it got past the first bend into your colon, you may possibly be in trouble. If you by no means saw an example of what your GI tract looks like and the bends in it, look it up on line. If it got past the second bend, it could be time for surgery or manual removal and you do have to call a doctor. Attempt flushing with high volume enema with soap and tepid water, this will not only lubricate the vibrator but will also assist flush any "sticky" fecal matter that may be holding it in location. Subsequent time ask your GF to aid with the anal play, it is not only safer but a hell of alot more fun to get her involved. For years I believed my wife would throw up, but eventually I got brave enough and now she really has orgasms (with out being touched) from fisting me. Talk about alot of wasted years worrying!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: how do i remove my gfs vibrator from my anal cavity, its stuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment