Monday 1 August 2011

Pageant Talent-Self Defense?

Question by Coley: Pageant Talent-Self Defense?
I am participating in a pageant in about a month and am planning to do a self defense demonstration for the talent. It is in a 2 minute time frame and I want it to be interesting and entertaining and not just a demonstration. I can't have anyone on stage with me but am allowed a dummy or props. I do have an inflatable mannequin dummy that is 6ft tall but not totally free standing (and do not think dirty-it is a clothing model dummy not sex toy inflatable doll). Do you have any suggestions what I really should do? I know some moves, takedowns, etc. already, just need to have to know how to put it together so its entertaining.


Best answer:

Answer by mel
you really should take a tai chi class and do a dance-ish presentation. like something awe-inspiring like you'd see in one of those hong kong movies. you could wear a really fairly dress that's all flowy and stuff. it would look actually cool. i when did some thing like that in a classic chinese gown for a competition and i won finest in show. if you need to have to commission a costume, send me a message as i'm also a seamstress.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Pageant Talent-Self Defense?

No comments:

Post a Comment